2009-12-20

From the Inside...Out

grocery shopping in preparation for an emergency is easy right?
BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HAW . . . . !

:-)

guess again.

..
.ero
..
.
From the Inside...Out:
 "Kathryn: (Takes in the chaotic scene before her: the endless lines of people…carts overflowing with items, aisles so jammed with customers they’re almost impassable. A look of alarm is dawning on her face) “WTF? We have no time to shop for a country! OH MY GOD! We need MILK! We need ONIONS! Do we have enough of those SWIFFER DUST-THINGIES? What if we have UNEXPECTED COMPANY and I NEED TO DUST? What if I want to make BREAD PUDDING? I don't know HOW to MAKE bread pudding! HOW do I know what's EVEN IN bread pudding?!? Do they sell COOK BOOKS?” (Begins to hyperventilate) “What if we LOSE POWER AGAIN? Remember sitting in the dark, trying to play cards with 2 sets of gloves on and eating a can of baked beans that we tried to heat up with one of those toe warmer packets? I don’t want to go back there again, Clinton! PLEASE don’t make me go back there!”"

..
.

1 comment: