2010-02-23

Balancing Beauty and Bedlam ::

Balancing Beauty and Bedlam :::
"Stimulating the senses are important to me and I know my children will have fond memories of deliciously baked meals and pleasing aromas, but even though I prepare food that tastes delicious, I do not create beautiful food.


You know the kind of food I am talking about…food that becomes an unbelievable art form.


That is one of my goals this year…to create beautiful food. Not all the time, but every once in awhile."


.
has a cornucopia of great recipes.

is you're the type who loves blog challenges,
and you love food {or you wouldn't be here}
then Tasty Tuesday Parade of Food is the challenge for you.

hop on over there and see what's cookin'
and then share some of your own
gems.

..
.ero
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment